Really pleased with the quality of this cassette considering the age of the tape and how many times it was played in the car.
A real good selection of alternative artists and styles which introduced me to several of these bands who went on to become famous for the first time.
A record Mirror compilation although I can't remember if this was cover mounted or I had to collect tokens for it, but I'm glad I got it either way.
Favourites for me were the Lloyd Cole, Win and Pogues tracks.
Win - You've Got The Power
Pet Shop Boys - Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)
Lizzie Tear - Kima (Hey! Ma Ma!)
Brilliant - Ruby Fruit Jungle
Colourbox - Arena
Chakk - Turn The Sound Out (Higher Than I Want To Be)
Pogues - A Pair Of Brown Eyes
Animal Nightlife - Love Is Just The Great Pretender (Undressing Mix)
James - Just Hip
ABC - Fear Of The World (In Cinemascope)
Tippa Irie - Complain Neighbour
Virginia Astley - I Live In Dreams
Hipsway - Forbidden
Del Amitri - Heard Through A Wall
Lloyd Cole And The Commotions - Rattlesnakes (Live)
No comments:
Post a Comment