Friday, 9 October 2009

Back Again

Back Again, Hopefully back for good now? (although I know I've said that before).
Internet bill paid and I've gone cold turkey on my Facebook addiction which wasted so much time when I was online earlier this year, being offline for 2 months made me realise what was important (..and it ain't Facebook)
Just gotta update all my AV's and stuff and I'm back in the fold.

What a fucking shit year this has been for a huge variety of reasons but one thing that keeps you going is music.
A trip back to the music of my youth cheers me up no end and I can associate certain tracks with happy times throughout my life, and if that fails it's straight on to the Madness collection which should make everyone smile.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Asbo! Don't know if i've commented before (if not i should've).Keep your head up, and march to the horizon.
'Nil Illegitimi Carborundum'(Don't let the bastards grind you down)
I guess what I'm saying is 'Cheers! - for your past, and future posts!'

Lee said...

Cheers Gargoyle :)
Great to know there's someone still out there.
Nice bit of latin have to remember that, I used to work with Carborundum grinding wheels in my engineering days so it sounds sounds right.
Uploading as I write so check back in a day or so and I'll have some new stuff up.

Longy said...

Welcome back old bean. I can understand you when you say you've had a shit year - snap! I understand music cheering you up too :-) Nothing quiet beats a good old blast. Chin up Asbo (just don't look at the League table eh!)

Lee said...

Bloody Hammers you think they've got it cracked one season and they always follow it with a rubbish year, oh well only way is up ... hopefully.
Music is great, I've had the time to listen to stuff I haven't heard in years and it's got me going again.

garychching said...

Welcome back Asbo, it feels like you've neen away for a long time.

Lee said...

Cheers Gary, 2 months with no internet feels like a lifetime.
You'd have thought Branson would cut me some slack as I'm performing a charitable service :)