As you might have gathered due to the lack of updates this year I have "Something better to do", I don't seem to have enough time to give this blog anywhere near enough the time it deserves :(
The fact that I have broken yet another computer and I'm typing this on a borrowed laptop has helped in this decision.
I won't delete the blog but will slowly get rid of the dead links so will end up with a much slimmed down version with the occasional you tube link or something.
Friday Night Music Club Vol 103
2 hours ago

4 comments:
Ten weeks on and not a single comment, not a "thanks" or even a "fuck off" :(
Over a hundred thousand visitors and about the same amount of downloads and no one can be bothered to say anything.
I was uploading some of the stuff to Divshare so it could be played here where RS have deleted the files but ..... it doesn't seem to be worth bothering.
Thanks to that small handfull of people who have bothered to comment over the years, you have made it worthwhile.
That's the reason I left the music blog world myself, it's a "thankless" hobby that goes unappreciated. Anyways, like to thank you for the music over the years.
Cheers,-B
Thanks B :)
4857 views of this message and only one person commented :(
Post a Comment