I have been ripping at 320 recently, at the time of this post I considered 192 to be fine! it was so much better than the 128kbps that a lot were using (obviously I now know better) :)
Sadly time is an issue with me at the moment, the lack of new stuff is mainly because of work hours, the bulk of stuff on this blog was posted during a longish period of unemployment and much as I want to keep this going it does use a lot of time I don't really have at the moment, I currently have about 200 vinyls ripped and saved but it takes a while to edit them and do the cover scans etc. I hope to repost a lot of the old ones as well but I can only say at this moment please be patient :)
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
2 comments:
Hi, superb blog for someone like me, growing up in the seventies on punk and pop.
Any chance giving Kate what she deserves: a nice 320 kbps re-rip. 192 sounds as cold as cds to, in my opinion.
Anyway, thanks for your blog!
Steven
I have been ripping at 320 recently, at the time of this post I considered 192 to be fine! it was so much better than the 128kbps that a lot were using (obviously I now know better) :)
Sadly time is an issue with me at the moment, the lack of new stuff is mainly because of work hours, the bulk of stuff on this blog was posted during a longish period of unemployment and much as I want to keep this going it does use a lot of time I don't really have at the moment, I currently have about 200 vinyls ripped and saved but it takes a while to edit them and do the cover scans etc.
I hope to repost a lot of the old ones as well but I can only say at this moment please be patient :)
Post a Comment