
Here we have another classic tune of the early new wave era.
The 12" version is the full nearly 10 minute version with stereo and mono versions, I actually bought the 7" version first which is the stereo version split into 2 parts over the 2 sides.
The reason for stereo and mono versions was probaly to impress young lads like myself who had only just got their first Stereo equipment and could listen in awe at different sounds coming out of the 2 speakers, and if it was all too much for us we could go back to the usual mono sound we were comfortable with :)
12"
Television - Marquee Moon (12" Stereo)
Television - Marquee Moon (12" Mono)
7"
Television - Marquee Moon Part 1
Television - Marquee Moon Part 2
2 comments:
Awesome blog you got here Asbo! Keep it up & Happy New Year!
You wouldn't happen to have the LP?
Thanks again!
Thanks Altcerf, I don't personally own the album although I'm sure I've downloaded it in the past.
I'm sure if you type in - "marquee moon" television blogspot.com - you'll find what you're looking for :)
Post a Comment