Sunday, 14 December 2008

Kate Bush - Hammer Horror


With that picture on the front I would have bought this even it was the worst thing she'd ever done, luckily it's not it's another super single from her classic era.
I often wonder if she hadn't looked so good would I have still liked her? not sure but everytime I hear a Kate Bush song I think of this cover and it makes me happy.

Kate Bush - Hammer Horror
Kate Bush - Coffee Homeground

6 comments:

Longy said...

Just for putting a picture of Kate Bush up.....many thanks. Enough to brighten up any day and take away the stress of the dreaded Christmas shopping I'm about to do!

Lee said...

Ah not just me then :)
She's lovely and in some ways it's good I haven't seen much of her in recent years as I can hold on to this image of her.
The music was pretty good as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for all the great music this year. Here's wishing you and yours Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Lee said...

Thanks Mug, always appreciate the comments good (and bad).
Hope you have a great Christmas :)

mineforlife said...

Some great stuff on your blog...I've put a link up on mine.

Lee said...

Thanks, one good turn etc :)