Saturday, 13 December 2008

Lord Rockingham's XI - Wee Tom (10" 78 RPM)


One of the oldest thing I'll ever put here, I believe it was from 1959 or earlier?
I have a bundle of old 78 RPM records which haven't been played in at least 30 years so I thought I'd have a go at ripping them.
The Audacity program I have said it will convert from 45 RPM to 78 and it did :)
I had planned to do Hoots Mon but appear to have mislaid it, or possibly sold it years ago? but still had this one.

Jack Good Presents Lord Rockingham's XI - Wee Tom
Jack Good Presents Lord Rockingham's XI - Lady Rockingham, I Presume?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I like it very, very much and look forward to hearing more rarities, THANKS

Lee said...

Thanks, not sure if I should risk my needle on the others but check back once in a while in case :)