Pretentious and very eighties, don't care I love it :)
The A Side is the full length 10 minute version and I'm not sure why they even did a shorter version?, the B Side starts with a great cover of the Velvet Underground's Femme Fatale and follows with a alternate version of Mabuse.
Propaganda - Das Testaments Des Mabuse
Propaganda - Femme Fatale (The Woman With The Orchid)
Propaganda - (The Ninth Life Of) Dr Mabuse
2 comments:
Thanks for this Propaganda's 12". Very interested in your 14 versions of Mabuse. Hope you will post them in a near future !
I'll see what I can do, some of them are just different length versions ripped from Compilation albums (for some reason those "now" type CD's always seem to chop bits out?) so probably not 14 different versions but 14 versions that are not the same... does that make sense? hehe :)
Post a Comment