
Paul Hardcastle's Nineteen was a breath of fresh air when it came out and I'm not surprised it hit number one, It was new and exciting at the time although the format is commonplace nowadays.
I can't tell the difference in the 7 + 12 versions of the B-side Fly by Night (probably isn't any)
Might just be me but the last track "asylum" reminds me of the Prodigy so I wonder if Liam Howlett was just slightly inspired by this? (if he's ever heard of it).
7"
Paul Hardcastle - 19 (7" Version)
Paul Hardcastle - Fly By Night (7" Version)
12"
Paul Hardcastle - 19 (Destruction Mix)
Paul Hardcastle - Fly By Night (12" Version)
Paul Hardcastle - Dolores
Paul Hardcastle - The Asylum (It'z Weird)
2 comments:
Hey Asbo, is there any chance of a favour. I have offered to help a young local indie band, get a little more known, i have just posted a track of theirs.
I was hoping you would consider posting their track as well. They are looking for some feedback and hopefully increase peoples awareness. If you like it maybe ask some of your blog contacts as well.
its my latest post so should be easy to find
http://asfm.blogspot.com/
Thanks in anticipation
No problem see above :)
Well one slight problem but that was only posting my comment in triplicate on your site, kept hitting the post button but nothing happened then 3 came along at once.
Post a Comment