Was going to post this on youtube but someone beat me to it.
One of many great tracks from the Poison Girls, this one is from around 1984.
Stands out for me as the film used in the video is of Southend seafront probably from the early seventies, featuring the old Kursaal amusement park (the world's first theme park) which was closed down in the late seventies.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I would definately be intertested in hearing the Poison Girls set, only ever heard a few track but liked what I heard. Drew
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
3 comments:
I would definately be intertested in hearing the Poison Girls set, only ever heard a few track but liked what I heard.
Drew
OK ;)
One vote good enough for me, will start uploading soon.
Going to be a couple of big files though (about 370mb total) so check back tomorrow.
love to hear more - I only ever had Wheres The Pleasure, which I loved
burton bootlegger
Post a Comment