Friday, 8 August 2008

Hugh Cornwell And Robert Williams - Nosferatu


Didn't really appreciate this when I bought it on vinyl at the time and sold it on a few years later, it just wasn't the Stranglers!!
Downloaded it again a few years back and it's grown on me.
Hugh joins with Capt Beefheart drummer Williams on the album, it also features a host of guest stars.
Worth a listen.

01 Nosferttu
02 Losers in a Lost Land
03 White Room
04 Irate Caterpillar
05 Rhythmic Itch
06 Wired
07 Big Bug
08 Mothra
09 Wrong Way Round
10 Puppets
11 Losers in a Lost Land (Instrumental)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great album! Thanks alot

Anónimo said...

Indeed, great sound!
I'll be visiting

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much. I've always loved this album and it's very hard to find on CD. You've made a diehard Stranglers fan very happy. SP

Lee said...

Thanks glad to help :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, can u upload this album again ?
the link to this is dead ! !
Don't break our head !
Love