
The nearest Spizz ever came to having a hit (should have been number one).
Spizz of the ever changing names, the first single I bought by them had them as Spizz Oil and they had previously been Spizz 77, and later became Athletico Spizz 80 etc etc.
01 - Where's Captain Kirk
02 - Amnesia
4 comments:
Great stuff as ever. I don't suppose you have Athletico Spizz 80's single, Central Park? If so, please could you post it.
Thanks
I never owned the single, but I do have the version from the "1977-1988" Spizz CD.
Not sure if it's the same as the vinyl version though?
Will post that if you want it.
The version from 1977/88 is 5.24, there is another version on the Spikey dream flowers album which is 4.21.
Get that one here - http://www.eggcityradio.com/?p=265
Cheers asbo. I have the spizz comp too but I wasn't sure if it was the same. I'll grab the other one though. Thanks again
Post a Comment