Should say a big thanks to all that come here, and to all those other wonderful bloggers who post away for the love of it .. you're stars.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You need to include yourself in that group of stars too. There are plenty of music bloggers out there, but there ain't too many posting vinyl rips, and when they do...they're all cleaned up. Tsk. What's the point of that. The collossal effort that goes into these rips is enormous and no amount of comments will ever really be thanks enough. Maybe I'll shout you a beer at the Alex the next time I'm back home.
Thanks Scott :) I should make the effort to clean some of them up a bit, other than the washing and polishing of the vinyls I do haha. But this blog gives me the incentive to actually rip the vinyls which is why I bought the Mp3 Turntable in the first place.
Haven't been to the Alex in years, mainly use the Last Post round the corner if I'm in town.
Thanks Mug. Just post what I'm thinking every now and again! It actually annoys me that I can get so many downloads from something which has taken so little effort, when believe it or not some of the music I post takes an age to get ready. But like having to work for money so you can spend it on something you like, the occasional p*rn post pays the bill so I can enjoy this hobby :)
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
4 comments:
You need to include yourself in that group of stars too. There are plenty of music bloggers out there, but there ain't too many posting vinyl rips, and when they do...they're all cleaned up. Tsk. What's the point of that. The collossal effort that goes into these rips is enormous and no amount of comments will ever really be thanks enough. Maybe I'll shout you a beer at the Alex the next time I'm back home.
Thanks Scott :)
I should make the effort to clean some of them up a bit, other than the washing and polishing of the vinyls I do haha.
But this blog gives me the incentive to actually rip the vinyls which is why I bought the Mp3 Turntable in the first place.
Haven't been to the Alex in years, mainly use the Last Post round the corner if I'm in town.
Too rich!
You're the star! Great blog. Thanks for everything.
Thanks Mug.
Just post what I'm thinking every now and again!
It actually annoys me that I can get so many downloads from something which has taken so little effort, when believe it or not some of the music I post takes an age to get ready.
But like having to work for money so you can spend it on something you like, the occasional p*rn post pays the bill so I can enjoy this hobby :)
Post a Comment