Thursday, 2 October 2008

Rezillos - Top Of The Pops


Another of the 70's Punk royalty, this one usually features on any compilation of the era.
The B-Side 20,000 Rezillos Under The Sea is loosely based on a tune I can't actually remember the title of? something like "Hoots Mon" watch out for that false ending.

Rezillos - Top Of The Pops
Rezillos - 20,000 Rezillos Under The Sea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. A good one.
But, I'm looking desperately, the song : "fall in love with the monster man".
I can't find it.
If you can help me, please.
Costas from Greece.
Thanks in advance

Lee said...

What a great song, just for you it's in a post above :)

Anonymous said...

Is it possible nobody recognized Rossini's "William Tell Overture" as 20000 Rezillos... ?

Lee said...

Hey well done :)
Just kept thinking Lord Rockingham and didn't make the connection doh!

Massive coincidence is I've today downloaded an old 78rpm version of the William Tell by someone called Sodero's band, so I should have recognised it.
Also had to search out the orchestral version for my Ashes to Ashes soundtrack I posted a few months before this was posted.