Been really busy for a few days, and will be for the rest of the week but should be back with something new by the weekend :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
great site- nice collection o' tunes! I see you are a Stranglers fan & I bet you could tell me if they did a song like in 80-82 about the The Concorde Jet. I saw a great documentary on PBS some time ago & they played a song from The Stranglers about some protest about the Concorde or noise pollution over Heathrow. Greatly appreciate if you could tell me what song that is..very good tune.
The only one I can think of was the JJ Burnel song "Freddie Laker (Concorde and Eurobus)", which was on the Euroman Cometh album I posted a couple of months back. Is that the one you meant?
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
3 comments:
great site- nice collection o' tunes! I see you are a Stranglers fan & I bet you could tell me if they did a song like in 80-82 about the The Concorde Jet. I saw a great documentary on PBS some time ago & they played a song from The Stranglers about some protest about the Concorde or noise pollution over Heathrow. Greatly appreciate if you could tell me what song that is..very good tune.
cheers & thanks
-bobbyh
The only one I can think of was the JJ Burnel song "Freddie Laker (Concorde and Eurobus)", which was on the Euroman Cometh album I posted a couple of months back.
Is that the one you meant?
Let me give a listen 2 & I will let u know.............many thanks for the guidance!
-bobbyh
Post a Comment