Remembered this one when looking for cover versions due to Grace's individual take on Joy Division's "She's Lost Control" although the A-side is also a cover of the Pretenders track.
Grace Jones - Private Life
Grace Jones - She's Lost Control
good morning asbo.cant remember if i thanked you for the upsetter link so im thanking you again!some great stuff there and quite a funny blog too.your cover posts are great i will finish downloading them this week so thanks for them also.keep up the good work!!!
No probs :) The Upsetter Mike's blog was one of the first I found when I started this blogging thing and the amount of rare 2-tone and ska etc he's posted is amazing. Still one of my faves although he doesn't post as much as he used to. Your blog is going great as well :) always worth a look.
No probs :) The Upsetter Mike's blog was one of the first I found when I started this blogging thing and the amount of rare 2-tone and ska etc he's posted is amazing. Still one of my faves although he doesn't post as much as he used to. Your blog is going great as well :) always worth a look.
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
3 comments:
good morning asbo.cant remember if i thanked you for the upsetter link so im thanking you again!some great stuff there and quite a funny blog too.your cover posts are great i will finish downloading them this week so thanks for them also.keep up the good work!!!
No probs :)
The Upsetter Mike's blog was one of the first I found when I started this blogging thing and the amount of rare 2-tone and ska etc he's posted is amazing.
Still one of my faves although he doesn't post as much as he used to.
Your blog is going great as well :) always worth a look.
No probs :)
The Upsetter Mike's blog was one of the first I found when I started this blogging thing and the amount of rare 2-tone and ska etc he's posted is amazing.
Still one of my faves although he doesn't post as much as he used to.
Your blog is going great as well :) always worth a look.
Post a Comment