
On it's own merits a great hip hop album, but compared to "3 Feet High and Rising" it lacks the stand out tracks that made that such a memorable release.
I remember having 2 hip hop cassettes on almost continous play in the car around 1989 "3 feet" and NWA's "Compton" album, but at some point after that I sort of lost interest in the rap/hip hop genre and got into the "rave" style music around at the time, so although I had this album taped for me it only got a few plays and I didn't really give this a proper listening to until much later when I picked up this CD in a bargain box.
The cover signifies that "the Daisy age" is over.
01 - Intro
02 - Oodles Of O's
03 - Talkin' Bout Hey Love
04 - Pease Porridge
05 - Skit 1
06 - Johnny's Dead Aka Vincent Mason (Live From The BK Lounge)
07 - A Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays
08 - Wrms Dedication To The Bitty
09 - Bitties In The BK Lounge
10 - Skit 2
11 - My Brother's A Basehead
12 - Let Let Me In
13 - Afro Connections At A Hi 5 (In The Eye Of The Hoodlum)
14 - Rap De Rap Show
15 - Millie Pulled A Pistol On Santa
16 - Who Do U Worship
17 - Skit 3
18 - Kicked Out The House
19 - Pass The Plugs
20 - Not Over Till The Fat Lady Plays The Demo
21 - Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey)
22 - Wrms Cat's In Control
23 - Skit 4
24 - Shwingalokate
25 - Fanatic Of The B Word
26 - Keepin The Faith
27 - Skit 5
No comments:
Post a Comment