Thursday, 25 June 2009

Chumbawamba - Tubthumping


To be honest I liked this for about 2 listens then it started to get on my nerves, also used in far too many TV programmes. Chumbawamba have done some great songs over the years but will probably be remembered by most for this?
Still makes me wince when Eton educated toffs like Boris Johnson and David Cameron quote "I get knocked down, but I get up again" considering Chumbawamba were famous for being an Anarchist band.

01 - Tubthumping
02 - Tubthumping (Butthumping Mix)
03 - Tubthumping (Danny Boy Mix)
04 - Tubthumping (Mawr Mix Pablo And Lawrie)
05 - Tubthumping (Timeshard Mix)
06 - Tubthumping (Gunshot Mix)

2 comments:

dugg said...

what a great record to find- this is my neighbours favourite song and he'll not have heard these mixes!
thanks!
d

Lee said...

No probs Dugg, glad someone likes it :)
Just don't complain when your neighbour starts blasting these out at all hours haha