Sunday, 21 June 2009

The Cure - A Forest


The Cure on top form.
Everytime I hear this it reminds me of a sad little tale from my youth :(
I bought the album "Seventeen seconds" by the Cure and put it on my little Rigonda record player (my first record player) and started playing it over and over as I did with any new album, then I got up to do something and tripped over the wire and the record player fell off the cupboard and smashed my album into two halves and also broke the needle arm in two ... sob!
Forced me to go out and put a deposit on a new music centre with record player, radio, cassette and 8 track player!! only 12 monthly payments of £15 which was most of my record buying budget in those days haha :)

01 - A Forest
02 - Another Journey By Train

1 comment:

Longy said...

Cheers Asbo. I lost my copy of this one :-)