Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Various - You Can All Join In

This was the first CD I ever owned, it came free with Vox magazine, I didn't actually own a CD player until 2 years later so the tracks were a bit out of date by the time I listened to it :)
Some excellent tracks on here by bands I'd never heard of, plus album and obscure tracks by better known bands.
Artists include The Cranberries, Pulp, Stereo MC's, The Orb, My Bloody Valentine, Apache Indian and others.





01 - Stereo Mc's Lost In Music (Live)
02 - The Cranberries Wanted
03 - P. M. Dawn So On And So On
04 - Jah Wobble's Invaders Of The Heart Angels
05 - Ice Cube When I Get To Heaven
06 - My Bloody Valentine We Have All The Time
07 - New Kingdom Good Times
08 - Pulp Lipgloss
09 - Chaku Demus & Pliers Bam Bam
10 - Freakpower Turn On, Tune In Cop Out
11 - Tripping Daisy Blown Away
12 - Reborn Break
13 - Sheep On Drugs From A To H And Back Again
14 - Apache Indian Movin' On (Special)
15 - Material & William S. Burroughs Words Of Advice
16 - The Orb Towers Of Dub (Remix)

2 comments:

Lee said...

VA - Vox Island

01 - Stereo Mc's Lost In Music (Live)
02 - The Cranberries Wanted
03 - P. M. Dawn So On And So On
04 - Jah Wobble's Invaders Of The Heart Angels
05 - Ice Cube When I Get To Heaven
06 - My Bloody Valentine We Have All The Time
07 - New Kingdom Good Times
08 - Pulp Lipgloss
09 - Chaku Demus & Pliers Bam Bam
10 - Freakpower Turn On, Tune In Cop Out
11 - Tripping Daisy Blown Away
12 - Reborn Break
13 - Sheep On Drugs From A To H And Back Again
14 - Apache Indian Movin' On (Special)
15 - Material & William S. Burroughs Words Of Advice
16 - The Orb Towers Of Dub (Remix)

Anonymous said...

thanks. had this but lost cover so
didn't know tracks !