A collection of early demos from the Stone Roses.
Actually bought this by mistake but still interesting to hear alternate versions of some better known songs
01 - Getting Plenty 02 - Here It Comes 03 - Trust A Fox 04 - Tradjic Roundabout 05 - All I Want 06 - Heart Of The Staves 07 - I Wanna Be Adored 08 - This Is The One 09 - Fall 10 - So Young 11 - Tell Me 12 - Haddock 13 - Just A Little Bit 14 - Mission Impossible
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
1 comment:
Stone Roses - Garage Flower
01 - Getting Plenty
02 - Here It Comes
03 - Trust A Fox
04 - Tradjic Roundabout
05 - All I Want
06 - Heart Of The Staves
07 - I Wanna Be Adored
08 - This Is The One
09 - Fall
10 - So Young
11 - Tell Me
12 - Haddock
13 - Just A Little Bit
14 - Mission Impossible
Post a Comment