Yeah I was a bit late to catch on as well, bought the album Iowa and thought it was brilliant. Trouble is everyone of my family and friends hate them so I have to play them quietly or in the car :)
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
2 comments:
I'll make a confession. I brought the first Slipknot album and liked it alot. Sad news.
R.I.P. Paul
Yeah I was a bit late to catch on as well, bought the album Iowa and thought it was brilliant.
Trouble is everyone of my family and friends hate them so I have to play them quietly or in the car :)
Post a Comment