Friday, 29 October 2010

Fink Brothers - Mutants In Mega City One


The Fink Brothers (alias Suggs and Carl from Madness) released this gem in 1985, I have to admit I'd never heard of it when I picked it up in the 10p bargain bin of my local record shop but loved it as soon as I heard it.
The second dumb admission is that it was only when I picked up a Madness compilation a few years back did I know about the Madness connection.

01 Mutants In Mega City One
02 Mutant Blues

3 comments:

Keir Hardie said...

I had the 12" of this, I think - also picked up in the bargain bin, but not for 10p!

B Smith said...

Hell's bells - I've have picked it up for that sleeve artwork alone!

Lee said...

neddles that was the reason I picked it up in the first place, I'd never even heard the record but bought many singles just because of a good cover pic :)