Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Three Today

This blog is three years old today, I know I've been missing on and off during that period due to various computer problems, being cut off because I hadn't paid the bill and generally not having the time that I'd like to have to spend putting stuff on here but I'm still here :)
Sadly many of my favourite blogs during that period have gone for various reasons.

On a personal note I seemed to be cursed lately with bad luck, I told you about the computer problems but that followed on from my LCD telly I bought 3 years back dying the death for some unknown reason? I replaced it with my old telly which also died meaning I have gone from 37" widescreen to 26" standard to 14" portable in the last 6 weeks :(
My digital camera became the latest failure last night, it had been working fine but now I just get a blank screen if I try to take a pic, I can view previously taken photos so it's not the screen that's the problem??
My kettle went bang and even the toilet cistern broke so I worry about touching anything now .....

4 comments:

rockindoc said...

Happy Birthday!!! I enjoy trawling the blog & bringing back memories. Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Not.

Andy D said...

Happy Birthday !! Good to have you back !!

Andy D said...

Happy Birthday !! Good to have you back