Sunday, 25 April 2010

Dr Feelgood - Oil City Confidential


For anyone who remembers my post about the Dr Feelgood documentary, you might like to know it's available on BBC I-player for the next week or so as it was shown on BBC4 on Friday night, I'm not sure if it's available outside the UK but I guess someone cleverer than me might have ripped it and it should be available somewhere soon.
Great stuff for any Feelgood fans, I really enjoyed it.
Some great archive footage of Canvey which is local to me, Wilko is nearly as mad now as he was then but with less hair, Julien Temples use of old movie clips to illustrate points adds a lot of humour to it and of course some great music.

Find it here - BBC Link

2 comments:

Longy said...

Good man. I love you (even if you are a Hammer

Lee said...

No probs Longy :)