Sunday, 18 April 2010

Blondie - Parallel Lines


Possibly the biggest selling of the Blondie albums and most well known, 6 of the 12 tracks were released as singles with most of the rest ending up as B-sides.
Once again 4 bonus tracks to fill the CD.

01 - Hanging On The Telephone
02 - One Way Or Another
03 - Picture This
04 - Fade Away And Radiate
05 - Pretty Baby
06 - I Know But I Don't Know
07 - 11:59
08 - Will Anything Happen
09 - Sunday Girl
10 - Heart Of Glass
11 - I'm Gonna Love You Too
12 - Just Go Away
13 - Once I Had A Love (AKA The Disco Song) (1978 Version)
14 - Bang A Gong (Get It On) (Live In Boston 1978)
15 - I Know But I Don't Know (Live In Philadelphia 1978)
16 - Hanging On The Telephone (Live In Dallas 1980)

No comments: