Don't usually do recommendations but thought this is worth it :)
Was going to bed about 4 hours ago, then decided to have a Google for a missing B-side from a long ago sold vinyl and came across this site - Always Searching
How on earth I'd missed it before I'll never know, I've been mucking around posting the last remaining items of my once mighty vinyl collection and then I come across this site with a treasure trove of Punk / New Wave vinyl's.
Several of the tunes I've posted are there as well (but no copying from either side as far as I can tell, as he seemed to have always got the picture sleeve which I often didn't).
Great site pay it a visit ...... but don't forget to come back haha.
Friday Night Music Club Vol 103
2 hours ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation. I only just found your blog as well (via Longys Punk Friction).
I've added you to my list.
Always searching for music
Thanks :)
Yeah found your blog the other week and spent hours looking through it (and downloading a few).
Great stuff.
Now gotta find the time to keep this blog going, got a pile of vinyl waiting to be ripped but suddenly I've got really busy :(
Post a Comment