Haha you spotted those :) Will do those next, I just ripped the Grace Jones 12" but I'm trying to find out what track 3 is called as the cover and record don't tell me? I won't be posting the Mozart one in the picture :) that was for another project.
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
5 comments:
*drools*
Fabulous. Thank you for being so kind to us...
Thanks
Will plod my way through and hope people will enjoy my choices :)
Oh good I see Something Better Change and Down In The Tube Station there yippee
Thanks for all your hard work
Haha you spotted those :)
Will do those next, I just ripped the Grace Jones 12" but I'm trying to find out what track 3 is called as the cover and record don't tell me?
I won't be posting the Mozart one in the picture :) that was for another project.
Post a Comment