
Here we have the unlikely pairing of Sandie Shaw and the Smiths.
As I remember Sandie Shaw and Morrissey had a mutual admiration of each others songs and after meeting up Sandie recorded various Smiths tracks with Marr, Rourke and Joyce.
I've come across several tracks recorded but believe this was the only official release.
A - Hand In Glove
B - I Don't Owe You Anything
3 comments:
the only smiths tune i liked.. for obvious reasons
I actually loved the Smiths at the time, but everything they've done is available elsewhere so that's why I've only posted this. Although I think this is great as well.
I have that as 12" with Jeane as additional song (also with Sandie Shaw on vocals).
Still thanks for the upload. I'm too lazy to rip my vinyls and sadly don't have time to listen to them any longer.
So thanks for that.
Post a Comment