Friday, 11 July 2008

7" Singles

Still get a bit depressed when I go through the vinyls as I seem to have more crap than good stuff.Years of buying and selling have seen most of my original collection go, to be replaced with job lots of stuff I haven't been able to give away.
I know it's hard to turn down a box of 500+ singles for a pound, but it's left me with singles by "artists" like New Kids on the block, Sonia, Jason Donovan and other assorted junk that I wouldn't have touched in my collecting days.

2 comments:

idlewoodarian said...

Yeah thanks for these vinyl rips man, I just love 7'' singles ! Killing Joke, New Order, The Clash... Awesome ! I was looking for the 7'' of A Forest by The Cure for such a long time ! Your blog is great, keep up the good work ! :)

Lee said...

Thanks :)
I'm always happy when I find a blog posting vinyls as they were what I grew up with and it's always great to hear stuff in the original format, there are a few excellent blogs around doing it and I thank them all.