Sunday, 15 June 2008

Fettdog's War Of The Worlds Remixes



For anyone looking for more War of the Worlds music here are Fettdog's brilliant remixes of the Jeff Wayne masterpiece.
Using the Richard Burton narration from the 7 disc box set, he has put together an excellent remix using a variety of contemporary artists, more info on his site here - Fettdog

First here's his original 2005 remix, which isn't available anymore
Link - Fettdog 2005

Next here's the "Redux" version, the same narration with alternative artists done in 2006.
This is still available to download at his site, he says this a better version (although I prefer the original).
Link - Fettdog Redux

2 comments:

Richard Cosgrove said...

Nice to know that this is still bringing people pleasure some three years after I originally did them!

Cheers for the mention. :-)

fettdog

Lee said...

Glad you approve :-)
Loved it from when I first heard it, used to play it to anyone who'd listen.
Favourite bit is still the Bravery / Thunderchild piece.

Brilliant stuff :-)