Just dropping in to wish you all the best for 2011 and letting you know that Grumpy's Corner is no longer my blog, someone's nicked the name after it closed down. My new blog is: http://allnewcorner.blogspot.com/
Thanks Grumpy Boss, I've updated my link list and removed the old one :) By the way a nice selection of Xmas stuff I've discovered too late, but might add a few to the 4000 odd Christmas songs I've already got :)
I still get a bit confused as Grumpys golden oldies has been a favourite of mine for over 10 years but I believe that has nothing to do with you either?
DISCLAIMER: Any music files found here shouldn't be here as I've deleted them all. They used to be here for the purpose of previewing / reviewing and should not be seen as a substitute for the original, legal, approved, record company enriching product.
2 comments:
Just dropping in to wish you all the best for 2011 and letting you know that Grumpy's Corner is no longer my blog, someone's nicked the name after it closed down.
My new blog is:
http://allnewcorner.blogspot.com/
greets
Grumpy Boss (The real one:-)
Thanks Grumpy Boss, I've updated my link list and removed the old one :)
By the way a nice selection of Xmas stuff I've discovered too late, but might add a few to the 4000 odd Christmas songs I've already got :)
I still get a bit confused as Grumpys golden oldies has been a favourite of mine for over 10 years but I believe that has nothing to do with you either?
Post a Comment