
And now a blast from one of the best of the Seventies bands.
This 1977 release showcased four of the best Nazareth tracks on one single.
Star billing for me is their version of Joni Mitchell's "This flight tonight" which still rates in my top 100 of all time.
01 Love Hurts
02 This Flight Tonight
03 Broken Down Angel
04 Hair Of The Dog
3 comments:
Thanks for this!
We were at a filling station this summer (central California) and a car drove up blasting this "freedom rock" and I thought "I know this, but I don't know what it is." On the drive home we pieced together by plugging what little I did remember into wikipedia and found out it was Nazareth. !?
Although coming from the "glam rock" era their music still sounds good today, one of Scotland's finest exports :)
Great post, I've still got this very single stashed somewhere. Be good to hear it again, thx hidden persuaders
Post a Comment