Just had a look at the referrer thingy I put on the blog a while back to see where you people find this blog, Google and Blogger make up a good chunk as expected and several of the blogs I frequent who have listed me as well.
But lower down there are a few strange ones? mainly Japanese porn sites.
So not sure which posts are appealing to Japanese porn users? but all are welcome :)
Tuber: 3 Albums 2013 - 2023
3 hours ago
5 comments:
Its probably sites that track the ones you visited first :-)
Haha thought someone would say that :)
hi asbo.ok this may sound a bit strange but ages ago i think you kindly posted a track for me called 'whispering grass' by don estelle.anyway at the time you said if i had another track by him could i let you know.i cant remember what that track was called but i found this link www.slothyspigeonshit.blogspot.com which has an album by don estelle and windsor davies so maybe the track you were looking for is on there.so hopefully it was you who gave me the link and hopefully i can now return the favour!all the best mr. asbo
gobshyte
Thanks Gobshyte you're right it was me.
Does it seem weird to you that 2 punk fans are exchanging links for Don Estelle records haha :)
Thanks for the link and the one I wanted is on that album, been to that blog a long while ago but hadn't checked it in a while, I think it's something to do with the Cosmobells blog I do visit for weird and wonderful old stuff.
Now I'm wishing I hadn't looked as I've now got a Wombles album and 2 TV themes albums to add to my collection :)
Post a Comment