Tuesday, 17 February 2009

I'll Be Back

Well my Internet company keep cutting me off, then putting me back on after talking to them (they keep asking for money I don't have), but they told me this morning my temporary stay of execution was ending in a few minutes, but as I'm writing here now I'm obviously still on, although I guess it's only till midnight?
Anyway I will hopefully be back on the net in the not too distant future, and if nothing else it'll give me time to go through another pile of vinyl like the last time I was cut off a few weeks back, without my usual net distractions :)
Also a long overdue back up of about three years worth of music and stuff (those external hard drives are brilliant but it's a hell of a lot to lose if one goes wrong).

So hopefully see ya soon :)

6 comments:

Longy said...

Good luck Asbo. Hope to see you back online soon!

Lee said...

Cheers Longy :)
Just grabbing what I could while I can :)
Just paid you a visit and nicked the mo-dettes, will have a listen later, sadly the Oasis one's gone it sounded interesting :)

Still hoping they forget about cutting me off, but I doubt it :(

gobshyte said...

hope to see you back soon mate.cheers for all your posts

Longy said...

Grab that Oasis mate if you haven't got it already. The RIIA Police are on to me. They removed a 26 year old vinyl rip yesterday and sent me 2 emails warning me about how illegal I am. If a 26 year old vinyl rip isn't ok to post then I'm at a bit of a loss what to post (it was Virgin Records mind you)

Lee said...

Got the Oasis, cheers mate :)

Still here for now? although my browser and download speed seems to be dial up speed so they might have just cut me down to the most basic model after my rant to them a few weeks back about they had no chance of being paid if they cut my internet off, time will tell?

Hopefully the net police don't cut you off, I had a pile of those a while back mainly on oldie vinyls for some reason.
I took the advice about removing myself from search engines and it seems to have stopped (for now anyway), it's under blogger settings if you want to give it a go.

Longy said...

Cheers I will do that Asbo. I am on some search engine called reloda for some reason and every post I do is turning up on there. Its a pain in the arse so I'll try it. Cheers