Sunday, 7 September 2008

Good and Bad

Thanks to all bloggers and people who upload stuff for others for no financial reward :)
Shows there is still some lovely genuine people around who don't do everything for money :)

Special thanks for my trouble free download of the Starland Vocal Band album, although I've now started to question if this is becoming a dangerous obsession :)
because why would anyone actually want 20 tracks by the Starland Vocal Band??

2 comments:

John Liedown said...

Think you right asbo. Your looking in bad shape. Medic!!!!!
Like to check in here a couple of times a week. Liking some of The Stranglers posts inparticular.
The Macc Lads??
I'm a child of the eighties, and still own the first 4 LP's. And a video!! Guilty pleasure.....
To top it, Judge Dread, Rezzilos, Squeeze, Specials, John Fox...
It's a bit like a spin through me own collection after one too many Blackthorn. I also loved the Joy Divison to Macc Lads post. Both bands from Macc really. Keep it up! :)
J

Lee said...

I've downloaded some right crap over the years, downside of finding music on blogs is you usually end up with an album full instead of that one track you wanted to hear again.

Glad you're liking it J, just posting random stuff whatever takes my fancy, and if others like it then it's a bonus :-)